Istanbul Proptech Scene -Sept 2020
As Eurasia Proptech Initiative, we are happy to release the 3rd version of Turkey’s Proptech Map. In its third year, the market continues to grow. , this year 132 startups made it to the map -started with 84 companies three years ago-.
Here is the breakdown of categories:
- Logistics: 13
- Data Analytics: 7
- Retail: 13
- Transactions: 7
- Office: 9
- Others: 15
- See Hear: 19
- Mobility: 17
- Marketplace: 6
- Construction: 5
- Cloud Kitchen: 5
- Agents: 5
- Tenant App: 3
- Geolocation: 7
Below are some highlights from the map;
- For the first time, we see brokerage firms offering fixed-fees business models.
- Some categories/companies thrive during the pandemic.
- All having different business models and growing fast, local cloud/ghost supermarkets can be considered as the category leaders globally.
- Logistics and mobility are the top two categories that received the most newcomers.
- See- Sense-Hear is still the largest category.
- With eIDAS, there might be even more e-signing applications in the coming months.
- There are more than 60 crowdfunding companies operating in the market that are not included.
If you know a company we missed -you think it should be on this map-, please let us know.